Hemp Seed Oil and Cocoa Butter infused day moisturizer that works to protect, nourish and hydrate skin for a smooth looking complexion. Due to Hemp Seed Oil containing all of the 21 amino acids, it is known as ‘nature’s most perfectly balanced oil’. It is also extremely rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids which are key components for maintaining healthy skin and plumping tired, dry skin. Applying this moisturizer daily in the morning to restore the skin’s complexion. Cocoa Butter helps to lock in moisture and reduce water loss to reveal a glowing, hydrated complexion
Why do I need this product?
- To achieve a plumper complexion by reducing water loss in the skin
- Relieve tired, dry and dull-looking skin
- Fight free radical damage, which can lead to premature aging
How to use
After cleansing, apply a small amount of cream and massage into your face in upwards circles, letting the product absorb into your skin.
What are the key benefits?
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids help to leave the skin energized and nourished
- Cocoa Butter is rich in Vitamin E, known for its skin-softening properties
- Visibly brighter, glowing skin thanks to an abundance of antioxidants and essential fatty acids
- • Protect and maintain the skin’s natural oil barrier, essential for a healthy complexion
- Hemp Seed Oil: is the only natural source that boasts of having the ideal ratio of essential fatty acids. The hemp seed oil contains approximately 80% of fatty acids that nourishes and moisturizes the skin. The oil also contains Vitamins such as A, D and E as well as minerals that protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Cocoa Butter: properties lock in moisture and reduce water loss. Particularly rich in minerals and skin-softening vitamin E
Who might benefit from these ingredients?
- If you are looking for an everyday moisturizer to nourish and protect the skin
- If you’re looking for a light but highly hydrating moisturizer
- If you want to increase the number of vitamins in your skin
- If you live or work in a city area
- If you want to help protect your skin from free radical damage
- If you’re looking to tighten your skin and reduce fine lines