The Ula Mesh Basket is a unique and multifunctional product made of natural fiber. Featuring two compartments with a rope design, this basket has infinite uses. It can be used as a planter on the ground, to bring together all your household items in one place or to organize your closet. Korissa designs each basket using sustainable materials such as seagrass and jute, which are handpicked from the local area by fair trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately - (L)12.5”tall x 12”round(bottom) x 14"round(top)- (M) 10.5"tall x 9.5"round(bottom) x 13.5"round(top)- (S) 8.5"tall x 7"round(bottom) x 9.5"round(top)
- Material: Seagrass, Jute
- Color: Natural and white
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.